Meet The Staff
Drs. Lenz, Sullivan, and Gough realize that we could not provide high-level treatment and service to our patients without our great staff alongside us each day. Many of these people have been with us for decades and we couldn’t be prouder having them as part of our team.
Our exceptional, friendly staff is our greatest asset. Our dental assistants and hygienists are licensed professionals who pride themselves on staying on the cutting edge of dentistry and patient communication. They are excited about what they are doing, have high standards of quality and integrity, and are motivated to achieve the best results for our patients.
Our dedicated and motivated staff has one primary goal—your utmost comfort! We feel it’s important that you understand the treatment that you’ll be receiving so that you can relax during the procedure. Our staff is eager to answer any questions regarding your dental care. Please feel free to share with us your needs and concerns.
Vienna, Virginia Office Staff
- Nancy joined our practice in 1991 as a Dental Assistant. She helps in the office both as our Practice Administrator and as a Dental Assistant. Nancy is a Maryland native and currently lives in Olney, MD.
Aracely (Abby) Rios
- Abby joined our practice in 2019 as a Dental Assistant. Abby and her family live in Falls Church, VA.
Kim Hill, RDH
- Kim is originally from Venezuela and joined our practice in 2001 as a Dental Assistant. Since graduating from Dental Hygiene school in 2012 she is now working in our office as a Dental Hygienist. Kim, her husband, and their children live in Fairfax, VA.
Theresa Depasquale, RDH
- Terri joined the practice in 2010 as a Dental Hygienist. She and her husband reside in Ashburn, VA.
Washington, D.C. Office Staff
- Iris began working as a front desk coordinator for Dr. Almo and Selvaggio in 1996 and then continued with Dr. Lenz and Dr. Sullivan when they took over the practice in 2014. Iris and her husband along with their children live in Silver Spring, MD.
- Tania began working as a front desk coordinator for Dr. Almo and Selvaggio in 1995 and then continued with Dr. Lenz and Dr. Sullivan when they took over the practice in 2014. Tania was born and raised in the Cleveland Park area of D.C. Tania, her mother, and her brother still live in Cleveland Park. She enjoys living and working in this great part of DC, where she frequently finds herself crossing paths with our patients, who she always enjoys seeing and talking with outside the office.
- According to Donna…..”I have been a dental assistant a long time”. Donna worked for Dr. Sullivan Sr. for 38 years and now is happily working as Dr. Sullivan Jr.’s primary dental assistant. It is obvious to everyone that Donna enjoys her job very much and loves meeting the patients. She totally enjoys seeing their happy smiles when Dr. Sullivan has completed their dental work. Donna was raised in Washington, DC and now lives in Maryland. Donna loves her home, family, and being part of this practice.
- Tamika is Dr. Gough’s and Dr. Abrahamian’s primary dental assistant. She joined our practice in 2023 and has over 20 years of experience as a dental assistant.
Joanne Fiels, RDH
- Originally from Buffalo, NY. Joanne and her husband moved to the D.C. area in 1985. She has enjoyed raising four beautiful children and four grandchildren in this area. According to Joanne….”it has been a distinct honor and pleasure treating patients in this practice for the past 20 years” and she is looking forward to being here helping to take care of our patients for many more years to come.